11/20/2012

Cosmo Magazine - Free "VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme"

This is just a quick post, but I thought I'd share with you a little bargain I found today.

I picked up the December copy of Cosmopolitan magazine today (with special edition Kardashian/One Direction covers), and in it comes a free 100ml tube of VO5 Smoothly Does It Frizz Free Creme.

This product is said to leave hair smooth, glossy and frizz free which, as it's a Heat Defence product, will protect hair from blowdrying and straightening.

Considering the magazine itself cost £3.60, getting this product which retails for £3.89 in Superdrug is a bit of a bargain - might as well have a magazine to flick through as well for your money!

I haven't used this yet as I literally got it a few hours ago, but if it's anything like VO5's other products in the same range that I've used recently, it looks promising. I've had a quick flick through some reviews and they all seem positive too.

Have you used this, or any of the new VO5 products, yet? What did you think?

Charlotte
x