1/28/2013

Bodyshop Tea Tree Range - Review

Every payday I go a bit mental with makeup and cosmetics. I usually pass them off as "necessities" but I think we all know the truth - I'm a bit obsessed with makeup and skin care. This month has been no different.

Last week (and continuing this week) The Bodyshop had a sale on, which originally lured me into the website, however I didn't even buy sale items. However I did buy three new skin care products - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, Tea Tree Facial Wash and Tea Tree Night Lotion.


The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion (£3 for 15ml) is a tube of light moisturiser, which I use underneath foundation every morning. It's not even slightly greasy, and feels cooling on the skin. It dries almost immediately but without drying out your skin.


The second product, the Tea Tree Facial Wash (£5 for 250ml) is a fresh cooling wash, which I use with my Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt when my face is wet, scrubbing until it foams ever so slightly then rinsing with luke warm water. My skin feels squeaky clean and tingy after using this wash, and a lot softer than it used to be. The texture of my skin is also noticeably improved - I have less bumps and visible pores, and the small blackheads that always seemed to find a way into the creases in my nose have basically disappeared.


Finally, the Tea Tree Night Lotion (£9 for 30ml) is a gorgeous moisturiser which, like the clearing lotion, is neither greasy nor drying. I apply it just before bed so it has plenty of time to sink in overnight, and my skin feels fresh and clean in the morning, with a dewy finish.

I've only been using these products for just over a week and I can honestly already see a difference, where usually my skin rejects anything different from the norm.

Using the code "ENDS" I got 40% off these products, however I can honestly say that after using them, I will happily pay the full price to purchase them again.

Charlotte
x