3/30/2013

Getting Drunk and Dancey in my Motel Catalina Dress

Last week it was a friends 18th birthday, so all of us from the pub I work at got dressed up and headed over town to the club she hired out.

I hadn't been out for ages, so it was definitely time for a new dress.

I chose the Catalina Off Shoulder dress from Motel in Sapphire, and I love it!

It's really stretchy, which means it's comfortable to dance/drink in, and has a gorgeous flattering shape. I wore it with my Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spikes, just to rock it up a bit, but the dress could be worn with some cute wedges or dainty heels. I went with the colour blocking theme with my envelope clutch, which was a bargain £9.99 from New Look.

The only issue I had was that it's quite short, (even for me and I love short dresses) which meant I had to keep pulling it down.

Anyway here's a few drunken pictures from the night:






My hair is getting long enough to curl!!!


Charlotte
x