3/28/2013

Growing out a pixie cut - Month 3

So I'm now into my third month of growing out my hair, and it's still going okay. No breakdown yet, which is always good.

I've been slightly trimming the back of my hair myself, just to stop it getting into that mullet territory, but that's all. No trips to the hairdressers, no thinning out. That's been tricky, as usually I went once every 6 weeks.

I'm still taking my sea kelp tablets, three a day, and they're still making my hair thicker. I don't think my hair is growing in length quite as quickly as before, but maybe I'm just being impatient.

Anyway, here's the pictures.

 

 

I've recently bought some hair extensions too, from eBay would you believe, so once they're dyed the right colour and layered a bit I'll do a review for you.

Charlotte

X