2/22/2013

Growing Out A Pixie Cut - Month 2

Well, the first month of growing my hair is done! It hasn't been too horrid an experience yet, I guess because its still at a manageable length and looks like a style of some kind still. I'm sure it's going to worse in the coming months!

In addition to the "pixie growout POA" I came up with that I would follow in this hair growing process, I have bought and started taking some Sea Kelp tablets, which I bought from Holland and Barrett.

The Sea Kelp tablets were recommended to me by a hairdresser, who swears by them to make your hair grow quicker and thicker. Now, I can't say for sure that these tablets have helped, but they definitely haven't done any harm, and I have seen some growth. Well a lot actually.

Here's a before an after for one side of my head, which is the clearest picture.

As you can see, there's quite a bit of growth lengthwise, and a bit change in thickness too which I wasn't expecting.

Here's a comparison from three angles - top shows hair a month ago, and bottom shows hair today.

All in all I'm really pleased with the difference I have seen just one month on. Hopefully it'll stay growing at the same pace, and continue to thicken as it does.

Ill keep you updated!

Charlotte

X